You can play Dauntless with a friend for free on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The smartphone version of the game is now in the early concept phase, according to developer Phoenix Labs, although no specific release date has been announced.
In 2019, mobile development was put on the back burner for a short period of time. However, according to a recent interview with the company’s Lead Product Manager Hans Reifenrath, Dauntless will be released on mobile at some point in the future.
The slayer in Dauntless is tasked with taking down behemoths, which are enormous beasts. You have the option to hunt alone or in groups of three or more. Kills earn you crafting resources that may be used to construct new weapons for use against even more terrifying foes.
Dauntless for Android is expected to be a free-to-play game that needs a continual internet connection, just like the console and PC versions.
- THE HUNT IS WHAT YOU LIVE FOR.
- Hunting is an integral part of life.
- Using a range of weaponry, take out boss-sized Behemoths intense fights.
- Build a legacy that reflects who you are and who you want to be.
- Craft your own weapons, armour, and gear to fit your playstyle and personalise your Slayer.
- Slay as One
- Become a part of a worldwide community of gamers to overcome enormous obstacles.
- Wilderness Above a Destroyed Planet
- A long-lost civilisation has been unearthed in the midst of colourful, mysterious and dangerous areas.
- As the game’s universe grows, you can expect new Behemoths, frequent updates, a wide range of activities, and seasonal events.
- Involuntary Changes
- In-game festivals, cosmetics, and activities in a living environment celebrate the passing of the seasons.
The release date for the iOS version of Dauntless :
This portion of our Dauntless mobile edition tutorial is specifically for Apple users. Phoenix Labs is yet to clarify when the iOS version of the game will be available for purchase.
So far, the only thing we know is that Dauntless will be coming to iPhones in the not-too-distant future. If you look at the game’s roadmap, a “Mobile” floating island has been mostly confirmed.
Despite this, Phoenix Labs is playing it safe. This “feature” isn’t currently being worked on and may change in the future when you click on it, according to a warning that appears when you do so. That implies it might be a while before this game is available on iOS.
The release date for the Android version of Dauntless Mobile Edition :
If you believed that the Android version of Dauntless would arrive before the iPhone version, you were wrong. Those who use Android devices must follow the same regulations as those who use iOS devices.
Despite the fact that a mobile version has yet to be released for smartphones, hope is not lost. Next, the floating island says that the game will be released “when our console and Epic Games shop debuts.” A “Launch window: TBD” addendum finishes the notice.
Phoenix Labs may already be working on a mobile version of Dauntless, which is already available on the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. There is always the possibility that things may be better.